The Open Schools Program is a joint project of the Open Institute and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Royal Government of Cambodia, who are working together to use ICT to improve the quality of education.
Vision, Mission and Goals of the Open Schools Program
Past and planned activities of the Open Schools Program
- Master Plans for ICT in Education in other countries
- FOSS applications for Schools
- OSP Low Cost Computing Laboratory for Education
- Support materials for development of the Master Plan for ICT in Education
- Work on ICT Curricula Development